The skills that allow you to manage and direct your emotions are called emotion regulation skills. Do you recognize what emotions typically overwhelm you? Do you feel limited in your ability to regulate and cope with strong emotions? This course packs six months of therapeutic psycho-education into a one hour webinar! This is your crash course in all things emotional regulation.
This is a fast paced lecture explaining foundational and advanced emotional regulation skills. It includes:
- 1 hour webinar lecture:
- What is emotional regulation
- What is emotional dysregulation
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) skills
- Thinking error activity
- Thought record activity
- Emotional hierarchy scale activity
- Primary & Secondary emotions activity
- Avoidance vs. Distraction skills
- 12 specific Dialectical Behavioral Skills (DBT)
- Includes a free 34 page emotional regulation packet full of journal prompts, lists of emotional regulation skills, emotional regulation activities, and resources.
- Audio track for on-the-go listening
Tiffany Roe is a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor, teacher, speaker, and the owner of Mindful Counseling LLC in Orem, Utah. She passionately helps her clients remember they are enough. Tiffany has focused her career on treatment for women navigating eating disorder recovery, poor body image, poor relationships with themselves and food, substance abuse, anxiety, and low self-worth. She feels called to work with women and to help them find their purpose and self-worth. Tiffany believes you can love yourself, your body, and your relationship with food.
She attended Argosy University where she graduated with honors and received her Master of Arts degree in Mental Health Counseling in 2011. She received her Bachelor degree in Sociology from Brigham Young University in 2008. Tiffany is an award-winning teacher & speaker. She taught psychology courses in the Behavioral Sciences Department for Utah Valley University from 2012-2017 and only recently stopped teaching to focus solely on her counseling practice.
Tiffany utilizes Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Acceptance & Commitment Therapy in treatment and believes a holistic treatment approach supports total resolution and healing